When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

zLz's Disgus'things Vol. I - Let's do it with a bang

A new year, a new style in blogging. Let's do this with a BANG, an official first post of mine in the year of 2008. But before this...

You are abso-freaking-lutely warned before you continue:
The following entry does not contain explicit descriptions of or advocate one or more of the following: adultery, murder, morbid violence, bad grammar, deviant sexual conduct in violent contexts, or the consumption of alcohol and illegal drugs. SOMEHOW, IF YOU GET EASILY GROSSED OUT BY SHYT, I MEAN, REAL SHIT, ETC., YOU MAY NOT WANT TO CONTINUE. The following should be considered "grotie to the max!" -- extremely gross, even by my standards.

Make sure your mummy and daddy are not nearby.

Ready? Okay...





























No, no! Calm yourself and drink a cup of water before you freak out (if you could drink it). Please at least listen to me.

I took this photo someday when I was at work. Yes, I snapped a shot of our clean (I'm serious, they were really clean) toilet. I was the same as you, shocked when I first entered the toilet. I saw these... Erm... Don't-know-what-should-I-call-them stuff in the bowl. Now here's my question...

What do you think they are/it is?


Answer will be revealed.

6 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Cigg ashes? XD or shit XDXD .... man u tak takut hp drop inside lol =.=

Shane said...

cigg ashes and shit.. or wood? Lol..

Hp drop inside then get a new one la,, New year, new handphone.. lol

~K£cќ~ said...

Wah =.= who sponser?

Lau Ky said...

Who's talking who's sponsoring.

~K£cќ~ said...

Ic i would love that ;)

nostalgia.jesskang said...

What is the thing in the bowel? Time to reveal the answer... Lol