When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sien le...

Sometimes you just couldn't help feeling like "you're left with nothing". Yes, this is especially true when you are left all alone, and you know that you couldn't help being alone, you don't like to be alone and craps like that. With all of my friends being "unavailable" when I'm "available", this feeling got stronger and stronger. Well with some who are starting to get real serious in their studies and couldn't bother to hang out anymore, some who are busy with their jobs, some who wouldn't find or contact you anymore when they know that you're useless in their pursuit of higher-standard-of-well-being, and some others who are busy with like-I-know whatever business, and yes this is what I call "true friends"; up to a point that they are nothing more than your "friends". And mind you, friends are different from brothers.

Am I pissed? No, frankly and honestly, no. Because I was like that too. Nah forget about it, let's talk about what I did yesterday when I was alone, truly alone this time.

I went to Mid Valley Megamall, alone; and watched two movies, alone; and took a walk, alone; took a meal, alone. I wanted to watch something that is lighthearted and funny. I couldn't find any other better movies than The Game Plan and Alvin & The Chipmunks which, I hoped, might bring me some laughters.







And if you believe me and take my advice, I'd say you wouldn't regret missing The Game Plan (now you hear me, you do want to "miss" it don't you?), obviously this movie was taken as a comedy but seriously it failed to implant any sort of laughter in me at all; okay maybe a "comedy" with certain message and moral value craps. Overall, it's boring. I mean, at least it bored me.

Having disappointed by the first movie, I proceeded to the next movie, Alvin and The Chipmunks. I wanted to watch this movie for long but just couldn't find the right time and companion, so I got the ticket without second thought. And guess what, they rock!

I love it especially when Alvin and his gang (Simon and Theodore) started to sing, I love those parts. And I'm considering getting its OST as well. I don't have much to say about this movie, just watch it and you will understand. Thumbs up overall.


I feel like going back to my real home and sleep till I'm dead (=_=) Pathetically sien~

7 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Alvin and the chipmunks rock ... well best go to their songs ...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I have this kind of feeling too... When I'm back to my house, I mean student house, I just open my mouth to drink and eat, then my mouth finishes its work =.=

The feeling I get here is so unreal, so insecure, so sien =.=

~K£cќ~ said...

Well this is life ... you cant have fun all the time rite ... wont do you any good in the future

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Perhaps this is why there is such a saying "life is not always beers and skittles"

Lau Ky said...

and "life is always tears and suffer"?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

at times. No tears la, because it's hard to make me cry, I only cry when I see heart-moving scenes in movies and dramas. *smile*

I agree with "suffer" especially when it hits assignment deadline, get bad result, financial problem.. LOL

~K£cќ~ said...

=.="""