When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Please at least read this, especially girls.

I know this might sound stupid and you might start to think I got insane or what, but let me finish it first okay?

Last night (this morning perhaps) I got a erm... should I put it this way, odd/strange/w**** dream about a mishap in a shopping complex involving myself.

Let's just cut this short, my parents fetched me and dropped me at a "Low Yat Plaza" (because it doesn't look like the real Low Yat at all but I recalled asking my parents to fetch me there for whatever reason), and I entered the building through a side entrance. In case you're wondering what side entrance is, remember those side entrances at Sungei Wang? Where we used to get in through those alleys?

In my case(dream), it was like this (roughly, I couldn't recall my dream very well)




(NOTE:
1. The small circles indicate strangers, and odd enough these strangers in my dream of mine are all of the *censored* race, strange.
2. The arrows on the circles indicate the directions they were facing, in which I recalled.
3. The bigger circle is, of course, the unfortunate zLz.
4. As you can see the building layout at that part is designed in a way that you have to get through a small (not really "small") space if you entered the complex through the side entrance in order to get into the mall.)


And just when I was about to enter the mall area, a *censored* guy from the right approaches me saying "ada...? ada...? ada...?" and completely blocked my way. (I don't know what the heck is that "ada" thingy, I thought he wanted to borrow lighter, watch, or whatever). And when I came to realize, I sensed that everyone in that area started to act strangely and just a matter of seconds that I realized that all my escape routes have been blocked.

"They gonna rob me!!!" ran through my mind...


I struggled, but he kept pushing himself against me (ahem...) and I couldn't help but kept shouting "tak ada!" and tried to escape. For a moment there I hoped that the shopkeeper would help me but it seemed that he was in the same gang, and so did the people in front and behind me, they just acted cool and pretended hearing nothing at all.

The things I carried on me were... a laptop, phone, MP3 player, cash, bag... (so convenient), what a dream, I mean, "heavy" dream.

And so?

So, I ended woking up from my bloody dream.

Yeah, just when the moment matters the most, so convenient again, ain't it?

Alright, let's cut this short (again), it was for sure that they were gonna get me. I'm not really sure whether it was a kidnap (a 20-year-old boy uhuh) or extortion but judging from the bulks I carried I bet it was a robbery (maybe they gonna make me strip and run in the mall afterwards).


The main point here is, what if I were readied? What if I have the weapons/skills to defend myself?


It's gonna be different ending right? I mean at least I could run out and ask for help, AT LEAST.


Taekwon'do? Oh come on, you know I'm too good for that (ahem... okay I don't know any "*do" okay?)

My idea is...


Hobby knife. Keep one of this in your bag, and stuck it in your pocket when you know you're going to malls, alone.

Just stab wherever you want, oh but if you would, don't kill them la. Try to be a little bit mercy, poke it into their eyes, feets, hands or whatever that will immobilize them to make your escape, even poking into their arses does the job too!

Okay, a hobby knife is not enough you say?



Just pick one of them already!

Alright I'm serious here kids, be careful out there you hear me?

14 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Hmm, i bet knowing any "do" would help you. Stab anywhere you say? There is at least 4 ppl in your drawing, imagine 3 carrying parang or just a knife other then the one you stabbed, you would be dead in 3 slashes or pokes.

In case where they are more advance, stab one and got shot by three. In the end, you lose. So now ... which one is more important? Life or belongings?

In case there is a robbery, you better give in your items unless you are 200% sure that they do not have any weapon on them, no other accomplies and that you can run much faster then them. Otherwise, you might end up in the coffin the next minute, who knows what this world have become.

Distract them if you can and run for your life. Nobody is so daring enough to stab everywhere in case that happens. This is the basic of all martial arts. None of them teach you to fight with them. What happens if they are higher black then you? You don't know them right?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

The world is so dark now.... =.=

~K£cќ~ said...

Yea n its getting darker and darker, but then PJ should be brighter then Setapak =.=

nostalgia.jesskang said...

But I still feel that PJ is "cloudy" everyday....

nostalgia.jesskang said...

But I still feel that PJ is "cloudy" everyday....

Lau Ky said...

Yea it rains a lot nowadays... Oops did I miss something?

Oh, I forgot to mention, they did not carry any weapon with them. How convenient?

~K£cќ~ said...

Your cloudy is reffering to weather =.= and yes on wheather its still dark here everyday in Setapak becoz it rains everyday =.=

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Nope i didn't... I mean PJ is clouded with sins!!!

Lau Ky said...

But yes I did! I meant Pee Jay is cloudy and rains a lot lately! And yes! I did also meant that Pee Jay is clouded with shit... I mean, sin!

James2spooky said...

So far haven't see anything bad happens with my own eyes in Setapak...I just wish it to stay that way forever.

I don't think carrying a pocket knife is a good thing for girls. They should get a pepper spray instead. Guys can carry flashbang LoL "fire in the hole!" Makes them blind!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, i got 1 fren who bought a hunting knife for this girl friend of ours. Her expression was like "WTF???"

~K£cќ~ said...

Lol @.@ ... I've not seen one too, well better to stay that way for another 4 years. But i've heard too many stories >.<

Lau Ky said...

A hunting what!? Oh wee... -.-"""

~K£cќ~ said...

Rambo knife @.@ =.=" siao ar?