When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Is my hair looking good? Mr. Stranger?

Okay I'm gonna make this quick, I'm having a class in 4 minutes time. I wanted to talk about this a long time ago but somehow it just got dumped to nowhere within my waves of memory.

This is not new to guys, but gals, wanna hear something "ridiculously interesting" about guys? Hah. As you all are well awared that us guys go to toilet too just like you gals, but then do you know what else they do in the toilet besides peeing and shitting?

Exactly, they look into the mirror, and make themselves look better before they leave the toilet, just like gals. And it's a fact that almost every single living gentleman on Earth does that. You know, wet their hands and style their hair even though they have been doing this for, like, the eleventh time already. But no it's not strange or odd at all, we do want to make ourselves look better (you know who are we doing that for).

But here comes the weird thing, whenever you are doing this alone in the toilet, and whenever someone else budged in, they would just pretend that they were not styling their hair but they rather would just wash their hands and chickened off.

What is it that we fear actually? I haven't the foggiest idea. Perhaps you could tell me.

12 comments:

James2spooky said...

I don't style my hair, I just let it be as messy as possible but my hair is damn too hard it can't even get messy...dang!
(Well, unless I put gel on it but seldom I do that)

For your question, I guess it is because if two men standing infront of the mirror side by side and styling their hair together at the same time...it looks gay

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Perhaps human always don't want to let people know what they think (though everyone does the same thing)? Like during party, host will always urge the guests to enjoy themselves, savor the food as they like... But the guests (especially Chinese) in return will politely say they are full which in fact they are freaking hungry =.=

Some are even worse, when they saw others wear the same shirt as theirs, the shirt will never appear in public anymore... Is this shy ow what? Tell me =.=

Lau Ky said...

This is not shy or what, this is bullshit XD

James - Yep it looks bloody gay, but then why do women can do it together and no one ever said they are so les? And sometimes you could even hear "Can I borrow your lipstick?" But do you hear "Can I borrow your comb?" from guys? Weird isn't it HAHAHAHA...

~K£cќ~ said...

O.o no idea why but i do that too XDXD

Lau Ky said...

It's a norm.

~K£cќ~ said...

That answers your own question ... its a norm @.@

Lau Ky said...

Yea why the heck it's a norm, like, we eat food for energy, we scold bad words when we are pissed, but why the hell do the guys leave whenever some other guys butt in?

James2spooky said...

"why do women can do it together and no one ever said they are so les?"

Because there are more lesbian videos than gay videos...I hope that answer your question lol

Lesbians are too common, gays are common but not too common, in M'sia...lesbians more also

Note: The statements made by me above are not been proven in any form.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Perhaps guys are too humble to compare each other? For instance, A went in the washroom, then approached the basin to style his hair. While half way styling the hair, B butted in. A so scared (naturally) like he was doing something sinful, because perhaps at that time a sea of nonsense waved in his mind. A might think B was way handsome than him, and he felt shameful to style the hair anymore, and with less than 1 second, he disappeared off... Or he might worry B notice him and actually know him, and then go tell the public "A was styling in washroom" =.=

Lau Ky said...

James - It's utterly clear that all the things you alleged are not proven in any way at all -.-""

Jess - I think I got the answer.

Yes, I think Jess got it. It seems like she understands guys better than us, damn.

But it's never a bad thing to be humble in anyway isn't it ;) But yea we are afraid to be compared with (at least I do), so gals please next time don't compliment other guys in front of your boyfriend, though we might not show it, but we can't guarantee what will we do when we are back home (like, the morning after that you might notice your boyfriend got some new clothes and sports a new hairstyle), we do have a fragile heart and confidence.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

People perceive gals as the most jealous-inclined animals, but I think guys more... This is pretty true though I don't have the proof...

Lau Ky said...

Well if you want assurance, me as a guy can give you the word.