When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Thursday, January 10, 2008

zLz's Disgus'things Vol. II

Answer for zLz's Disgus'things Vol. I...

Possible answers:
Real shit
Cigarettes ash
Tea leaves
Dust
Dirts

And the correct answer is...

Tea leaves!!!

Oh come on, you don't think that I'd really post shit in my blog don't you? Wait, I might do it in the future.


And now we shall...
(Same old rules, please refer Vol. I. Make sure your parents are not around)





















Now here's the question, how many places/things in that toilet shown that you could use to throw/litter/discard/dispose of rubbish??? (okay the definition of "rubbish" seems vague, but... here I'm talking about literally anything that YOU DON'T NEED ANYMORE)


Answer will be revealed.


Okay now you might think I'm a real extreme pervert (alright I'll admit it, I'm a pervert to a certain degree, but hey are you not?) but listen, that toilet is a Male & Female shared toilet okay!?? Now don't get any funny idea (if you really understand what I was trying to clarify up to this point).


And you might say... Damn, why toilet everytime?
Sorry, I couldn't explain. I don't know why either.

7 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

seven... Practically five, but as you said anywhere which can accept rubbish, my imagination went wild, SEVEN....

~K£cќ~ said...

Huh? Im blur ... even after reading twice =.=

Lau Ky said...

Just answer, you don't need to know anything up to this point. Just answer how many do you think is the answer.

Anonymous said...

6-8

Lau Ky said...

= -2

And if you get it correct with that brilliant answer, I will eat spaghetti with my nose.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Why -2?

Lau Ky said...

"6-8"