When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Tiger got me

Frankly, I'm kinda regret that I've taken that invitation to attend that talk and gulped down that glass of beer in the dance club last night. No I ain't blaming anyone of you, it was me who decided to tag along. No I ain't complaining anything regarding the talk either as I could get the chance to get a glimpse of some s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y kickass public speaking/presentation skills. No I ain't complaining about the beer since I wanted to try one anyway (but it tastes surprisingly-tasteless, "Tiger" was it?). I am glad that you called me out really, for that I felt that I still have friends, actually.

And for Gerard's sake do you know that I couldn't sleep after the whole tiring trip? I was thinking that I could actually get a bloody good night sleep after that glass of beer but I was wrong, hell wrong indeed. To motherfcuker nature, my insomnia knocked in at the wrong time, the wrong place, wrong occasion and bloody wrong mood, I was damn awake like never before. Heck the beer didn't work at all! Liars =_= (to myself)

"Dude, there's a class tomorrow morning. And it's the first day of your school you bastard. Don't you get any funny idea now, AND JUST GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!!". It kept playing in my head, again and again. Seriously, I actually understand why it turned out that way.

I have had a wicked weak heart since who-knows-when (I'm serious here), my heart got easily excited and pumped even when a MSN message popped up, someone signed in (this does not apply to everybody please), my phone rang or sms is received, sporting, during extremely hot weather, eating hot and spicy food and so on. You get it, I think a heart-failure is slowly developing within me, and I might die of heart attack in the very near future.

I am not fcuking kidding.

So like, when it occurs, it takes a long time to calm/cool myself down. I'd had to stop thinking about it in order to regain my normal heartbeat rate and it usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
And so EVERYTIME I was gonna start my schooling days again, I got excited the night before (hell knows whatever reason) and usually couldn't get a good sleep that night. And so I say, my sickness (if it is one) kicked in last night as expected, but lasted beyond my expectation. For a moment there I was rolling on the bed with my bloody eyes closed for five hours.

Yes! A freaking five-hours! I blamed Tiger for it. I blamed myself for it. I blamed everyone and every single living being on Gerard's Earth for it.

--break--

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I couldn't sleep that night also at least till 4am. Damn!!! Too excited of the first schooling day or the Tiger really got me? I couldn't answer as I don't have a sure answer =.=

~K£cќ~ said...

The answer is .. both of you didnt drink enough to put you to bed to wake up and get a headache the next morning ;)

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Now only I know beer can make one drunk after reading WeyYew's blog... Swt