When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hell with you, Mr. Bangang.

Referring to my entry about that life-death experience of mine.


I knew something was not right...

I mean, come on! I've been walking to school for like, 0.08 century already (since high school)! How the hell was that even possible!? That shouldn't had happened at all.


Today when I was walking to campus and crossing that filthy road again, I got some flash back on what happened that day. All of a sudden I stopped walking, and glared at the place where I stood.

What the fcuk is this!?

This struck me as in the sense that I did nothing wrong that day! For a moment there I still was having this sort of guiltiness about being too careless that I nearly lose my life.

But Mr. Bangang-Berangan-Bodoh-Malay-Dick-Sucker, may I know what in the fcuk are you doing on the incoming side of the road??

Eat my balls, sucker.

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Lol ... ... Zzzzzzz

James2spooky said...

Probably because of those cars with "P" sticker parked along the road making 2 lanes become 1 lane only.

Lau Ky said...

Hell no, it was still early in the morning and the road is so wide and stuff.

James2spooky said...

Must be a damn obvious sign/message from Him then :P