When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Do they have the words when your heart is aching like burning hell?

"Don't you think you can behave better than this?"

Again, another pointless conversation with my mum leaded to nowhere. Well, it's not like she's saying this for the first time, she's been repeating this for like, the fourth time I think.

It was about my social/people skill and attitude (again, this sounds so familiar, one of my friends pointed this out to me lately too). Well basically it's just like I seem pissed all the time and I can hardly smile recently, making me bloody hard to be approached and people started running away from me, well at least that's what she perceived.

But it's true, I felt that at campus too. Hah, pathetic.

"People starting to think that you are so Chun now, and couldn't be bothered by making friends. At least smile a bit la. And you hardly greet people especially the elders, what happened to you? You weren't like this when you were a kid, you were way cuter back then... Sigh..."

I didn't really know what to respond, I just let off a dry cough and replied "It's not like I wanted this yea, I wanted to make friends too. But it's just so goddamn stupid to smile all the time, when you're not up to anything at all. Guys might think you've got something wrong with your coconut (or cock), gals might think that you're a pervert (try smiling to gals all the time without particular reason). And it's not like I wanted to be born with a face that can look sooo ass-kicking killer and scary when I'm not smiling yea?"

What am I trying to tell you here? Nothing much really, except that don't take my "cruel looking" face too seriously lar, you know I'm friendly right (xP)?

Okay, this is it. I've decided. Look, this is how I gonna improve it. Next time you see me not smiling when I'm talking to or looking at you, pinch me.

No, I'm serious.

Pinch my hands and not elsewhere please.

11 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Yea, I think you should smile more... Smiling doesn't mean you're a pervert, it means friendliness, ok? Sweat...

By the way, don't get pissed off easily, then you will be way happier!!!

Lau Ky said...

Sometimes, it can be so hard to find a reason to smile, and smiling is definitely tiring at times.

But thanks, I'll try my best.

~K£cќ~ said...

Err i tot u were going to say punch me =.= sudenly pinch onli swt

This post sounds so right to me also @.@

Anonymous said...

haha, exactly what i go through lol, emo-wtf-u-lookin-at-cibai face when i don't smile........

haha, budden if u dun even greet elders its a lil too much.....lol

n yes smiling is tiring, i get cramps from it..... n what i hate is aunties who haf tis perpetual smiles on their faces regardless of what is being said

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I can always smile for no reasons... I smile too much until people think I'm "siao"

James2spooky said...

I'm known as the ice man...Zzzz I do smile but nobody sees me when I do :(

~K£cќ~ said...

It isnt that hard to smile =.= ... don't smile all the time la, when you're alone you smile for what =.="

James2spooky said...

Cause smile is a kind of silent laughter and "laughter - the best medicine" so I smile alone lor -grin-

Lau Ky said...

Kelvin - No, it's hard to smile. At least that's true for me. After a bloody long time of not smiling, I couldn't catch the feeling anymore.

Erm... How do you smile again? Shut your eyes, open your mouth wide and big, just like this? --> XD

I guess that's laughing, and it IS stupid to do it all the time.

James2spooky said...

It's not stupid XD watch SouthPark XD they always do this XD ok maybe it is XD

~K£cќ~ said...

No u dun nid to close your eyes to smile =.= look like siao ppl onli =.=