When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, January 28, 2008

My third attempt to kill myself

As usual, I walked to campus this morning.

Upon crossing the road towards the entrance, a van made a corner and nearly hit me. I mean, well it could have hit me, but I didn't know why that Malay slowed down (okay I know I'm the only one that's nutjob here).

Frankly, I didn't know it was there. I just turned my head and saw the van about 30 centimetres from me, and it's still moving slowly towards me.

"Get your ass up and get out of the way asshole, you are blocking the road and hindering the world's revolution." And so I thought.

But I walked away slowly, as if I couldn't care less, I don't know why =.=

"Beranggan! Bodoh!" Was what I heard from the driver, well, whatever.

My first attempt: Swallowing more than one coin when I was still a kid, I think I swallowed 3 or 4 of them.

My second attempt: Nearly got hit by a very-goddamn-fast-moving Waja when I was in my foundation years, when crossing a road to catch a bus. The Waja just missed me like, 0.5 seconds?


By the way, what's "beranggan" anyway? I don't even think I got the spelling right.

15 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I just about wanted to ask "berrangan" =.=

Well, personally I also have several life-death encounters alas, I'm still alive... Perhaps I'm evil? People said one tends to die in an early age if one is too kind, too filial, etc...

How about you? You are still alive after several attempts. Alas =.= What does that mean?

~K£cќ~ said...

Berangan is the correct word. It means dreaming or day dream ... normally use as berangan-angan

Anonymous said...

are u sure he said berangan, or did he say Bangan?

Anonymous said...

im concern,how is the taste of coins?

Lau Ky said...

Jess - Your first "Alas" was used correctly, but not the second one.
What does that mean? Means I'm freaking-kickassingly evil that's what it means.

Kelvin - COOL~ I never thought I was still sleeping that time. Well, it sure IS awesome that one can walk and sleep at the same time. I'm glad, at least now I know I'm at least good at one thing.

Yang Guo - Berangan it is, I'm stupid and evil, but not deaf, yet.

Kynne - I'd say copper'ish. I think I ate some of 1 cent, 5 cents and 20 cents.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Alas is used to express sorrow...

Supposedly if one survives after several life-death encounters it should be something to be cherished about...

But both of us are so fuckingly evil, and still we are alive, if it's not something sad, what should it be? Haa

~K£cќ~ said...

I think bangang is better =.=" not sure specifically wat it means, but used to scold people

~K£cќ~ said...

Lick the coin to taste it @.@

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Coin is the dirtiest things.. Many people touch it, be it a clean person, a dirty person, a skin-disease person, etc

~K£cќ~ said...

Go wash dulu with dettol la =.= even if it is the dirties, everyone loves it ... look someone even ate it LOL jk

Lau Ky said...

Ooh Jess used "fuckingly"!!! (*6 billion people were amazed and stunned*)

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I said I'm EVIL.... I mean it!!!

Never judge a book by its cover!!!

James2spooky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James2spooky said...

You're 6vil...that's why God were sending you some signs/messenges...before He makes His final move...muahahaha

~K£cќ~ said...

LOL ... got point, as warning XD